Friday 26 August 2011

Found a new band!

T'was a late night of reflection and aimlessly surfing Youtube for some funny videos when I stumbled across For A Minor Reflection. It really reminds me of Explosions in the Sky, which happens to be one of my favourite Post Rock bands to date. Recently my musical tastes have drifted into the world of electronic music, from electro house, to IDM, and the peaceful sounds of AMR seem to whisk me back into my easy listening days.

Check them out!

What do you think? Any other names you can throw at me? I don't even care if it's of a particular genre, if it's good, it's good.

8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i actually like this music. keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds nice, but what's this comment about plagiarism?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The whole underground hip hop scene's always good, give a listen to Nujabes, Shing02, substantial, and Cise Starr. They all do some pretty amazing stuff

    ReplyDelete